Selecting A Template
Select A Template
Pre-made templates not only transforms the site’s design appearance, but can also help setup a real sample site within minutes. With just a single click, you can import the demo setup that includes the theme settings, content, menus, widgets, etc., exactly like our theme demos. This is a time saver for creating sites. This tutorial shows you how to select a template.
To select a Template:
- Go to Site Basics > Change Template
- Then select any template you’d like and click “IMPORT”
- Click a skin thumbnail and click on the “Import” button.
- If you have all the required addons and plugins, it will import the demo content data and theme settings.
- if your site is missing the required plugins/addons (either not installed or activated), Select install and activate the missing plugins/addons
To erase demo content:
- After you import the demo content, you can erase the demo content by clicking the “Erase” link.
- Erase demo will delete all the imported posts/pages. Settings, widgets, and user’s existing content will not be affected.