- Initially, individuals during the financial support band that used on provide target institutes within a Congressional section (a) who has a kid poverty degree greater than 30 percent and (b) in which UB works have formerly offered either 10 or fewer target institutes or less than 150 pupils within that Congressional area. If this earliest tie-breaker provision exhausts readily available funds, after that no more activity try used.
- 2nd, candidates in funding group that applied to serve target institutes within a Congressional area (a) with children poverty levels higher than 25 percent and (b) where UB jobs had earlier offered either 15 or a lot fewer target education or fewer than 200 pupils within that Congressional region. If this second tie-breaker provision exhausts offered resources, next no further actions try used.
- Third, people inside the financial support band that put on offer target schools within a Congressional District in which UB work had formerly offered zero target education.
In performing this, we must see any information on you definitely when you look at the integrity and performance system (presently also known as the government Awardee overall performance and stability details program (FAPIIS)), available through the program for prize Management
Notice: Within each of the 1st step, two, and three of tie-breaker, if there’s more than one application with the exact same rating and insufficient resource to aid these software, the applicant proposing to offer the target institutes around the even more impoverished Congressional region will be the last software recognized and recommended to get a honor.
The standards relate to Congressional areas, and research youngster poverty facts within Congressional areas. The most recent readily available son or daughter impoverishment facts from the united states of america Census for Congressional areas is for the 117th Congress, and therefore, the geographical limitations used for the tie-breaker become identified your 115th Congress. How many target schools supported within boundaries of a Congressional section, while the quantity of college students offered within these target education, will be produced by the UB Annual show Report ( APR to depend the quantity of target institutes that see service within Congressional District limitations.
Be sure to examine the needs in 2 CFR parts 200, Appendix XII, if this give plus the rest of the government resources you will get exceed $10,000,000
3. Risk Assessment and particular Conditions: in keeping with 2 CFR , before awarding funds under this competition the section conducts examination the risks presented by candidates. Under 2 CFR , the assistant may enforce certain conditions and, under 2 CFR , in appropriate situation, high-risk problems on a give if applicant or grantee just isn’t financially stable; possess a history of unsatisfactory show; features a monetary or any other control program that will not meet with the criteria in 2 CFR parts 200, subpart D; has never satisfied the ailments of a prior grant; or perhaps is normally maybe not accountable.
4. Integrity and gratification program: In case you are picked under this competition for a honor that more than the course of the venture cycle may go beyond the simplified purchase threshold (currently $250,000), under 2 CFR (a)(2), we should generate a judgment regarding the ethics, company ethics, and record of abilities under government awards-that is actually, the danger presented by your as an applicant-before we render a honor. You are likely to rating and touch upon any information about your self that a Federal department previously joined which is at this time in FAPIIS.
Please note that, when the full property value their currently energetic funds, cooperative contracts, and procurement deals through the authorities goes beyond $10,000,000, the revealing needs in 2 CFR component 200, Appendix XII, loveagain Seznamka require that you submit specific ethics details to FAPIIS semiannually.